Saturday, April 13, 2019

Perth Garden Festival

Even though we no longer have a garden, only a balcony, I like to visit this annual event. Now it’s held only a few kilometres away, so no excuse. Big changes since I last visited about 4 years ago. There used to be long queues to get a coffee; now there are vans set up throughout so that everyone can get their caffeine shot. This year, there seems to be a big emphasis on succulents:


There was a hanging basket competition, but our balcony is a bit too windy sometimes:


This is all about the latest craze: how to plant up your verge:


This stall was all about “super healthy” water, containing antioxidants and other good things. I had a glass, as I needed to rehydrate on a warm morning and it tasted OK. The girl wanted to take down my details. I asked the cost, thinking you could buy a bottle; but it’s a device which fits onto your tap and -wait for it- costs $2000. Is this a con or what?


Lots of garden ornaments on sale. This grass tree sculpture was my favourite:


I came away with two tiny purchases. The one that looks like small pebbles is a Lithops. The strange-looking cactus is called Euphorbia trigona rubra:


Last roses of summer from C’s garden:
















1 comment:

  1. Good day everyone reading this, My name is Sarah Keith and I am from the USA. I want to give a short testimony on how I was able to get a legit blank ATM card! As at last week I urgently needed money to pay my kids bills and get some stuffs for the home, I was having no where to get any help so I was online and I saw a post that Mr Alexander is giving out blank ATM card, So I have to give them a try because I needed money urgently I copied his email address and sent her a personal message applying for the blank card, I got a reply from him and I sent them all what they asked me to my greatest surprise they really delivered the card to me in my door steps, I got the card and went straight to the nearest ATM machine to give a try and it really works,I made a lot of money from the card!! Now am doing great and living good life with my family please if you are out there in need of help urgently please contact Mr Alexander  via email:alexenderhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete