Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Point Walter

This is a favourite summer walk as there is always a cooling breeze off the river. In the past I’ve even had a swim there: the water is clean, but the bottom always feels a bit muddy. The sand spit stretches out for quite a long way, but you have to watch for the tide coming in if you go to the far end.

JL on the spit.

Looking back from the far end of the spit.

A beached jelly fish in the shallows.

I walked along the river path for a couple of kilometres. It seemed that every boat owner in Perth was out on the river.


I like this tangle of trees in the bush. Then I spotted a swarm of bees:


There are plenty of dead logs, kept as habitat for insects and small animals:



I wanted to practise adding videos:
Down by the river

No comments:

Post a Comment