Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Seashells

A couple of days in Mandurah at Seashells Resort sounded like a good idea to escape the heat in Perth. I managed to snag a vacancy just before the long weekend when everything was fully booked. I arrived at midday and had a quick swim and a picnic lunch under a Norfolk Pine, waiting for check-in at 2.00 pm.



We’ve stayed at Seashells many times, but this is the first time in a privately owned apartment. Everything seems to be of a higher standard and better looked after. I like the “distressed wood” finish on the furniture. The owner has a fondness for plastic greenery and has gone a bit overboard with this.





I had to fight my way into the microwave!



A bottle of sparkling in the fridge and a small box of Merci chocs were a nice welcoming touch! A few calories there! I had brought my dinner from home and enjoyed it on the balcony:

Last of the summer wine?




No comments:

Post a Comment