Saturday, February 6, 2021

Semi-lockdown

After a week of complete lockdown, we are now in semi-lockdown. We can go out and about, but we must wear a mask. I hate these little blue masks and have thought about making my own.  There is a multitude of instructional videos on YouTube, but I don't feel like doing it just for another week. E is back at school tomorrow and the orders are to wear them all day. The kids will get hot and sweaty: I certainly do, inside mine for an hour's exercise outside.


With regard to our original lockdown, there have been no more cases from the security guard who tested positive a week ago. Why? Should we feel relieved to be safe a while longer from the UK strain, or annoyed that we've had to suffer the stay-at-home orders? Surely this man's house mates and other close contacts would have caught it by now. Exactly how did he catch it anyway? Apparently, he sat all day guarding the corridor where one room had a case of the virus. Did it come out in a draught when the door was opened for food service? Was he, fortunately, someone who didn't spread the virus? Investigations are ongoing, especially as there is a Melbourne case where a family of four in hotel quarantine managed to infect the person in the room opposite. Everyone has an opinion and it dominates the airwaves.

Meanwhile, there have been hours of heavy rain in Perth, which is good news for the firefighters to the north-east of us. The cold front has come down from the Pilbara, where there has been heavy flooding. In Carnarvon, where I was in May/June, the waters are up by over 7m: a disaster for the caravan park. Parts of the main road simply fell away and motorists were trapped for 48 hours.

I cooked a meal for C and E in Como yesterday. Their garden was dripping wet and very green: quite unusual for this time of year:


This is a lemon tree, but they are still green.


The latest gift for the dog-who-has-everything is a butterfly-shaped container, designed to stop him gobbling down his food and generally slow down his pace of eating: 


I had a go at making creme brûlée, which we often order in restaurants but can't be bothered to make at home! I had a little-used blow-torch, which we couldn't persuade to function any more. C queried Google, while we still can, but to no avail. In the end, we put the little dishes under the grill and the blow-torch in the bin:




Floods up north: end of the road?




7 comments:

  1. I hope you all are sprung free, sooner than later. Creme brûlée in any guise is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone. My name is Scott Mcall , I want to use this medium to share to you guys about how my life changed for the better after meeting good hackers, I got $15,000USD while working with them. They are really efficient and reliable, they perform various hack such as...
    BITCOIN HACK

    PAYPAL HACK

    BANK ACCOUNT HACK

    WESTERN UNION HACK

    BLANK HACK ETC....

    Please if you are interested in any of this, contact them via Jaxononlinehackers@gmail.com 
    WhatsApp: ‪+1 (856)3151566‬
    Contact them today and be happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get A Blank ATM CARD And Cash Good Money/Funds Pay Your Debt directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. contact blankatm156@gmail.com .. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr Mike and also on how you are going to get your Card, Order yours today via Email: blankatm156@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +17657050044

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT CURED OF HERPES WITH THE HELP OF DR OGU I Am from North Carolina, United State. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has literally affected my life before I got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another but they might not be aware of it. I would like to advise people on how I got rid of my herpes by using Dr OGU herbal medicine. I saw a comment posted by a woman from Germany on the internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor OGU. I was so happy when I saw that post. i quickly collected the doctor OGU contact email and I emailed him. Within 1 hr he responded to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product which was sent to me via DHL. that was how i got the herbal medicine and i used it as i was told for the period of 6 days which is twice a day ( morning and at night before going to bed) .after 8 days, i found out that the herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor. if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want it cure, kindly contact doctor OGU Patrick via this email ; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text him via: +1 719 629 0982 .

    ReplyDelete
  6. me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Oscar White black ATM card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily and $140,000 a month, We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to $20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com ,Text & Call or Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?.DO YOUR DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR[EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION? WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION IN ASORE CORP.



    Asore Corp is a group of multinational Hacker's, an affiliate of Evil Corp. We make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on a🔐PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS✅. Rather than send money and trust a criminal to fulfill your deal, you can make sure the job is done before WORKMANSHIP is paid for. You'll get excellent customer service.

    That's a 100% guarantee. Our Cyber security Technicians are on standby 24/7 to receive your job requests.



    ⚠️ BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS looking to hoax.

    if you have been a VICTIM, contact : ✉️cyberprecinct@gmail.com for directives.

    Here, it's always a win for you.



    🔸OUR SERVICES🔸

    ➡️Binary Option funds recovery

    ➡️Social media hack

    ➡️Recovery of loan scam

    ➡️Credit repair (Equifax,Experian,Transunion)

    ➡️Email hack

    ➡️College score upgrade

    ➡️Android & iPhone Hack

    ➡️Website design

    ➡️Website hack

    And lots more.



    DISCLAIMER: Asore Cyber Corp accepts no responsibility for any information,previously given to anybody by clients on as regarding the job. Asore Cyber Corp will not distribute contact information collected on any hacking job other than in the Asore corps Hacker's listings themselves, and will not sell contact information to third parties.



    CONTACT INFO:

    📧 asorehackcorp@gmail.com

    cyberprecinct@gmail.com



    Copyright ©️

    Asore Cyber Corp 2021.

    All rights reserved.

    ReplyDelete