Sunday, May 5, 2019

Carrion to Moratinos

The bus left half an hour late as usual. Most pilgrims were bound for León. When I got off at Terradillos, only a young Korean couple joined me. It was in the middle of nowhere!




When I arrived in Moratinos at the Albergue San Bruno, everyone was sunbathing in the garden. I hadn’t brought any shorts with me, only a swimming costume which was a bit extreme! It was nice to lounge about in the sun with a shandy, do a bit of washing and wait for dinner to be cooked by the Italian owners. Menu: spaghetti of course, followed by ham salad and chocolate cake. I could have chosen limoncello instead of the cake: tough decision.


The night was cold again: only 3 degrees after a high of 17. Everyone was well wrapped up and ready to go by 7.30 am.


Info about the “hobbit houses” of Moratinos
Sitting by the entrance to one of the wine cellars
View from the hill above the wine cellars,
looking back along the Camino towards Terradillos 

1 comment:

  1. Good day everyone reading this, My name is Sarah Keith and I am from the USA. I want to give a short testimony on how I was able to get a legit blank ATM card! As at last week I urgently needed money to pay my kids bills and get some stuffs for the home, I was having no where to get any help so I was online and I saw a post that Mr Alexander is giving out blank ATM card, So I have to give them a try because I needed money urgently I copied his email address and sent her a personal message applying for the blank card, I got a reply from him and I sent them all what they asked me to my greatest surprise they really delivered the card to me in my door steps, I got the card and went straight to the nearest ATM machine to give a try and it really works,I made a lot of money from the card!! Now am doing great and living good life with my family please if you are out there in need of help urgently please contact Mr Alexander  via email:alexenderhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete