Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Great Ocean Drive

H left for Perth on the bus this morning (dep. 8.00 am; arr. 6.00 pm - a long day!)  She wanted to get back for her Pilates and Massage. I’m staying one more day in Esperance, trying to fit in a few things I haven’t done yet. After a leisurely breakfast, I set off to do the Great Ocean Drive, which takes in the beaches to the West. First stop was the Rotary Lookout near Dempster Head, which provided a 360 degree view of the surroundings:

Looking West.


I was at this lookout, Twilight Cove, at 10.00 am. A few locals were scanning the ocean. A 4m. Great White Shark had been spotted there at 9.30 and scared the surfers out of the water! No sign of him now.



After a few more beaches, it was time for something different: a drive round the Wind Farm:







Last stop was the Pink Lake, but it is no longer pink:




I did see a very nice Banksia though:




















2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Great drive, no great white shark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used “JL CORPORATION” several times and he has never let me down. He does all kinds of mobile penetration and hacks; Get unlimited and imperceptible access to anyone's partner / spouse / husband Facebook account, e-mail, WhatsApp, text messages, school grades and lots more. Getting this job is as simple as sending emails to JAMIEHACKING99 @ Gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete