Monday, October 14, 2019

Tavira to Seville

A splendid yellow express bus left Tavira at 9.30 am on a direct route to Seville. It had black leather reclining seats and wi-fi. Unfortunately the best seats had all been grabbed by passengers from Lagos! I had to settle for the sunny side of the bus and keep the curtain drawn. We stopped once at a Motorway Services for a 15 minute break.



I was able to follow our progress on my phone.

Clouds increased as we neared Seville. Time jumped an hour, as Portugal sensibly does not keep EU time which is not really appropriate for a country so far west.

After a siesta in the Hotel Becquer, I followed Spanish tradition by going for a paseo along the river:
Looking upstream from the Triana Bridge.

Tower of Gold.
Bullring.



Not hungry enough for a full meal, I settled for a plate of Bellota Ham and a glass of cava.







No comments:

Post a Comment