Saturday, December 12, 2020

Saturday night and Sunday morning



The Herb Garden Committee were invited by “The Boyz” for drinks and nibbles on the grass near the swimming pool. The nibbles were rather substantial, as the two chefs and their Thermomix excelled themselves as usual.












Watermelon with cream cheese and walnuts

Delicious prawns


Barb and Miriam

Chris bringing Rhubarb Gin and Ginger Beer.
No thanks!




..................................................................................................................

No time for a hangover on Sunday morning! A beach walk was scheduled for 7.30 am from Fremantle to Cottesloe. I couldn’t find the right car park for the meeting point, so I drove part of the way as far as Leighton Beach. This gave me a head start: a good idea since I find it hard to keep up with the group these days. I eventually met the others relaxing under a tree at Cottesloe. They had walked on the beach while I stuck to the footpath.

Looking back towards Fremantle.
Rough sea and clouds threatening.

Tanker waiting to enter Fremantle Port.
Rottnest behind.


Almond Croissant?
Yes, please!

Surf Lifesavers getting ready for a practice.
Cottesloe Beach.


Coastal vegetation.

Location: Latitude 32 degrees south.


















3 comments:

  1. Had to look up Thermomix. Sounds like an interesting tool. Glad you had a great feed and a good walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with binary options strategy am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used “JL CORPORATION” several times and he has never let me down. He does all kinds of mobile penetration and hacks; Get unlimited and imperceptible access to anyone's partner / spouse / husband Facebook account, e-mail, WhatsApp, text messages, school grades and lots more. Getting this job is as simple as sending emails to JAMIEHACKING99 @ Gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete