Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Twelve Days

Background information from Wikipedia:

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me
partridge in a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Subsequent verses follow the same pattern, each adding one new gift and repeating all the earlier gifts so that each verse is one line longer than its predecessor:





Every year a team of creative ladies from our block put together a Christmas display in the foyer. The 2020 production is amazing, though really difficult to photograph because of reflections on the glass:



I like the pipers piping. Their hats are screw tops from wine bottles and their pipes are golf tees:






3 comments:

  1. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with binary options strategy am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used “JL CORPORATION” several times and he has never let me down. He does all kinds of mobile penetration and hacks; Get unlimited and imperceptible access to anyone's partner / spouse / husband Facebook account, e-mail, WhatsApp, text messages, school grades and lots more. Getting this job is as simple as sending emails to JAMIEHACKING99 @ Gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete