Thursday, May 23, 2024

What’s on at Crown

Most days I take a walk down by the river and come back via Crown (just to use their escalator so I don’t have to walk up the hill). For a couple of days, I’ve been seeing a display of huge vehicles in the open area outside:





I asked the guard at the entrance if I could come in and take more photos. He said: You don’t have a lanyard. People have paid $1600 to be here. I said: do I look like someone who is seriously interested in buying one of these vehicles? He replied: You could be a protestor. They come in all shapes and sizes. Some people want to protest about mines and what they do to the environment. I like your hat, by the way!



I googled the website:

Hitachi Energy is Gold and Dinner sponsor at The Electric Mine 2024. Join us at Perth, Australia as we showcase our digital and electrification solutions that help the companies address mining operations and electrification challenges while achieving decarbonisation for meet Net Zero goals.


I saw a bee on a blossom. This is a better pic to end with!

1 comment: