Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday Night and Sunday Morning

There was a pop concert on at the stadium which would be very noisy and keep me awake till 11.00 pm. It had a sell-out crowd of 67,000 apparently.
Perth was going mad, paying over $200 a ticket to see the British pop group Coldplay. Time to make my escape and go over to Como to sleep on C's sofa, I thought. Sunday morning and the house was up early to go for a greyhound meet-up in the local park:
Coldplay are doing a repeat concert tonight. Neighbours tell me it ends at 10.30 pm with fireworks, so I think I'll brave it out at home. I must check up for up-coming stadium events and make myself scarce in future. At least, there are not many pop groups that can attract the sort of crowds that fill the stadium. Even so, I wish they would just stick to cricket.

1 comment: