Friday, June 3, 2022

Arzua to A Calle

There was a terrific downpour at 7.00 pm last night, just as I was planning to go across the yard to the dining room, which was in a separate building. The rain was really bouncing off the stones and running down the channel in the middle. Everyone was marooned in their rooms till it stopped. This is a pic of their aerial photo of the complex. My room was one of those on the bottom left:


The dining room was beautifully laid out when we got there:


The morning started off quite misty, but after an hour the sun came out and it turned into a lovely day to be out walking.


Just before Arzua.



I stopped for a coffee at Pregontono  and sat in the sun for a while:






The Camino was really pretty today.





The weather seems set into a pattern of nice mornings and wet afternoons. As I was in sight of A Calle it started raining which looks like continuing all day. I’ve broken this last stretch into some really short stages, since it’s become really difficult to find accommodation with so many people on the trail. So I get to have some lazy afternoons before my final push into Santiago.

No comments:

Post a Comment