Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday in Broome

Two families with noisy kids have moved in: three lads of about 12 are either jumping in and out of the pool or playing football on the grass in front of my villa. There is something to be said for adults only accommodation!  So, I had to get away from the Bali Hai for a while and I went into town to look round the shops:



The Visitors Centre and Paspaley Pearls were both closed. It was getting warm, so I drove to Cable Beach for a coffee at Zander’s where there was a nice breeze from the sea:




Looking down on Cable Beach.



View of my villa behind the trees.


She guards my entrance.

For my last night at Bali Hai, it was time to try the restaurant. It has always been good and this year was no exception:


Asian dumplings in broth.


Vegan chocolate mousse.

No comments:

Post a Comment